Get enough Datrex Emergency Food Rations to last 6 days* with this food option. The primary purpose of this food option is to add food to your Ultimate Home Kit. Keep in mind, though, that it is also a great choice if you would like to add food to any get home bags or emergency kits that you already own. Easily store the 6 days’ worth of food in your pantry, bags, car, etc.
- 5-year shelf life from manufacture date
- Vacuum bagged in polymer foil
- Designed for maximum palatability across all ages and food tastes
- Eat solid or can be mixed with water
- High-energy value and ready to eat
- Non thirst provoking
- Small and lightweight
- All-natural ingredients
- No preservatives
- Tabletized and subpackaged for ease of rationing
- Packaged in America at FDA-certified facilities
- Total Datrex Emergency Food Rations: 8 packs
- Total Servings: 96
- Total Calories: 19,200
- Calories per Day per Person: 1,600**
If you need food for more people and/or more time, please see our other pre-made food packages:
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (enriched bleached wheat flour [bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], malted barley flour), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil), Cane Sugar, Water, and Natural Coconut Flavoring.
*For 2 people. If more than 2 people share the food, the length of time it will last will decrease.
**The calorie calculations per day used above are based on the needs of an adult needing to travel in a survival scenario. If you are not traveling and have sufficient water, the food from this add-on could be rationed to last much longer. Another scenario in which the food can be rationed to last longer is if the food is for a child, as they need less calories to survive than an adult.