Choose this food option to get enough Datrex Emergency Food Rations to last 6 days.* This food option is primarily designed to add on to your Ultimate Home Kit, but can also be used to add food to any get home bags or emergency kits you already have. Easily store the 6 days’ worth of food in your bags, pantry, car, etc.
- 5-year shelf life from manufacture date
- Vacuum bagged in polymer foil
- Designed for maximum palatability across all ages and food tastes
- Eat solid or can be mixed with water
- High-energy value and ready to eat
- Non thirst provoking
- Small and lightweight
- All-natural ingredients
- No preservatives
- Tabletized and subpackaged for ease of rationing
- Packaged in America at FDA-certified facilities
- Total Datrex Emergency Food Rations: 16 packs
- Total Servings: 192
- Total Calories: 38,400
- Calories per Day per Person: 1,600**
If you need food for more people and/or more time, please see our other pre-made food packages:
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (enriched bleached wheat flour [bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], malted barley flour), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil), Cane Sugar, Water, and Natural Coconut Flavoring.
*For 4 people. If more than 4 people share the food, the length of time it will last will decrease.
**The calorie calculations per day used above are based on the needs of an adult needing to travel in a survival scenario. If you are not traveling and have sufficient water, the food from this add-on could be rationed to last much longer. Another scenario in which the food can be rationed to last longer is if the food is for a child, as they need less calories to survive than an adult.